December 30, 2010

Tonight

Tonight, tonight, tonight, i wanna be with you
Tonight, tonight, tonight, i wanna be with you, Tonight...

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
To go back to a place much simpler than this
Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'
And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion
And all the pandemonium and all the madness[...]
But that's just how the story unfolds
You get another hand soon after you fold
And when your plans unravel
And they sayin' what would you wish for
If you had one chance

Airplanes (BoB)

 And I need you, And I miss you, And now I wonder.... If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by 'Cause you know I'd walk A thousand miles If I could  Just see you Tonight

It's always times like these When I think of you And I wonder If you ever Think of me 

A thousand miles (Vanessa Carlton)

Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

[...]But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's)


And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
Lonely day (System of a Down)

No comments:

Post a Comment